These Terms and Conditions and any other written materials provided to Member (as defined herein) from time to time (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions”) sets forth the Terms and Conditions of the Trade Program of Grove Collective. The Trade Program and the Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time at the Company’s sole discretion. Once eligibility is met, and subject to these Terms and Conditions, Members participating in this Trade Program will receive a membership discount on full-price merchandise purchased from Grove Collective. Rights and rewards under the Trade Program are non-transferable.
TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY
An applicant who meets the criteria will be eligible for participation in the Trade Program (and referenced herein as a “Member”) upon approval by the Company after presentation of the following:
A Business Card indicating the applicant’s business or Company Website or Social Media Page
A completed and signed Application; and
Either: a) a copy of the applicant’s Business License; or b) a business tax identification number
- Members must present their Trade Program Member information with identification at time of purchase.
- Member’s name and business address must be provided on the application. Multiple individuals employed by a single business or entity may be approved for use. A list of up to three names will need to be provided at the time of application. Any updates to who is eligible to use the membership account must be submitted to the Trade Program Specialist.
It is the responsibility of the Member to notify the Company of any changes in his/her contact information. Members can update their information by calling a Trade Program Specialist at (801) 509-8449.
- The Member is the only person authorized to make purchases using his/her Member information.
- The Company reserves the right to review and terminate a Member’s eligibility if the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that Member has violated the Terms and Conditions. Company will notify the Member that he/she is no longer eligible to participate in the program.
Members may cancel their membership at any time by calling a Trade Program Specialist at (801) 509-8449.
- Grove Collective may discontinue the program at any time and at Company’s sole discretion.
Members will receive a discount on full-price merchandise in the Company’s stores based on their eligible tier. Each level status is determined by how much is spent in the previous calendar year at Grove Collective. Please note that there is a 30-day delay in the spend calculation that places you in your tier status
Tier One: spend under $10,000 and the Member receives a discount of 5%.
Tier Two: spend between $10,000-$30,000 and the Member receives a discount of 7%.
Tier Three: spend above $30,000 and the Member receives a discount of 10%.
- The discount is not available on the website. Contact the Trade Program Specialist to make a purchase.
- Discount is to be used for business purposes only.
- Discount is not applicable to purchases of Gift Cards, eGift Cards, services, shipping and handling, taxes or other fees, and non-merchandise charges.
- Discount may not be combined with any other offers, coupons or promotions, and cannot be applied to reduced price, sale, closeout or clearance merchandise.
- Prices for merchandise eligible for discount are set for each item and are non-negotiable.
- Clients may not use the discount without the Member present.
- Merchandise eligible for discount is limited to the merchandise available for sale in the U.S. or through the Company’s stores, websites and the Trade Program Service Department. Members can partner with their Trade Specialist to purchase merchandise from approved vendors.
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT TERMS
- To make a purchase in stores, or over the phone with the Trade Program Specialist, the Member must present his/her Trade Program Member information along with an accepted form of picture ID (e.g., driver’s license, state ID or passport).
- Member will be responsible for payment of any and all taxes, service charges and other fees on the discounted amounts, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- A reseller license must be verified and approved to make a Trade Program purchase.
- A resale certificate is required to be filled out and submitted with every tax-exempt sale.
- Member will be required to use his/her own credit card or other legal tender for any tax-exempt Trade Program purchases.
- Tax-exempt Trade Program purchases must be made in stores with a Trade Program Specialist.
- Members working with a non-profit client must have the client furnish required tax-exemption documentation and use the client’s credit card or other legal tender for any tax-exempt Trade Program purchases; in these cases, both Member and client must be present in the store at time of purchase.
COMMUNICATION AND PRIVACY
- As a Trade Program Member, Member will automatically be opted-in to receive Company emails for marketing purposes. Member may unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time.
Grove Collective may contact Members or businesses directly regarding changes to the Trade Program.
- By completing and signing the accompanying Application and submitting the required eligibility documentation (as set forth in these Terms and Conditions), Member confirms he/she has read, understood and fully accepts and agrees to these Terms and Conditions